Having your commercial space be warm and comfortable throughout the winter months is critical to your business. As such, you’ll want to choose a system that will be durable and reliable for years to come. One such system to consider is a commercial boiler. Boilers are found in all kinds of properties, from residences to churches and schools because boilers can effectively heat various-sized spaces. Here are some factors to consider about the installation of a commercial boiler in your Fountain, CO business space:
- Easy zoning – boilers use a system of pipes to deliver the hot water or steam that heats your space. It is very easy to set up different heating zones with this piping, which will allow you to customize your comfort as you want.
- Efficient – today’s boilers have an average efficiency rating over 80%, and condensing boilers have efficiency ratings over 90%.
- Fuel choices – boilers can be fueled by gas, oil, propane, electricity and solid fuels, such as pellets or wood.
- Choices for outlets – the heat from boilers can be dispersed throughout your business space by radiators, hydronic radiant floor heating or baseboard heating; you can even create a combination of outlets.
- Quiet – boiler systems are very quiet; in fact, the only noise made is when the boiler is heating the water.
- Good for allergy sufferers – forced air system keep air circulating constantly, kicking up dust and dirt that can agitate indoor allergies.
- Comfortable heating – the heat from boilers comes from a surface, not from blown hot air, so the heat is gentle and to many people, more comfortable.
- Balances indoor moisture – forced air systems can create a very dry atmosphere; because boilers heat in radiant manner, the moisture levels stay more stable, which can feel better for skin, eyes and noses.
The installation of a commercial boiler in Fountain, CO, should be handled only be a trained commercial heating expert.
Robbins Heating & Air Conditioning technicians have been serving residential and commercial customers since 1970, so if you are ready for a new commercial heater, call us today!