When the calendar turns over to April, it’s time to start thinking about the approaching mid-year heat. Early planning is the best way to ensure a great performance from your air conditioner for the summer. When you have professional maintenance from our technicians, you’ll have an AC in the best condition for the heat—and to save you money in several ways.
Our Residential Energy Savings Agreement
We provide air conditioning maintenance in Colorado Springs, CO through our unique Residential Energy Savings Agreement. As a member of the agreement, you’ll receive two precision tune-ups each year for your HVAC equipment: the AC in spring and the heater in fall. Membership also grants you several additional benefits:
- 15% discount on repairs
- Priority customer status—you can jump to the front of the service queue
- Inflation protection if the agreement fees increase
- The agreement is transferable if you sell your house
- 24-hour emergency service
- No overtime charges
- We call you to schedule so you won’t forget
What We Do During Maintenance
Air conditioning maintenance is more than just a quick check on the equipment. We offer comprehensive service that thoroughly inspects, adjusts, and cleans the AC. Here are some of the procedures we go through:
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Test starting capabilities
- Check safety controls
- Clean or replace air filters
- Clean and adjust blower components
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts/amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Adjust thermostat calibration
- Clean the condenser coil
- Clean condensate drains
- Measure temperature difference
- Apply protective coating to the outside unit
How You’ll Benefit From Our AC Maintenance
We’ve already gone over the special membership perks of our Residential Energy Savings Agreement. But the best benefits of maintenance are the ones for your AC:
- Reliable performance: A well-maintained air conditioner is an air conditioner with little chance of suddenly breaking down during one of the hottest days of summer. We think the peace of mind you get from this is worth the price of maintenance alone.
- Fewer repairs: Study after study has shown that maintenance fends off more than 50% of the repairs air conditioners may require during their service life. You can imagine how much you’ll save when the majority of future repair problems simply vanish.
- Longer equipment life: The average service life of an AC is 10–15 years, but that includes maintenance. Missing maintenance will cause this life expectancy to drop, possibly even in half. Thanks to maintenance you won’t have to replace your AC after only 5 to 8 years.
- Lower utility bills: An AC suffering from maintenance neglect will start to cost more to run as its energy efficiency drops. Regular maintenance keeps the cost to cool your house lower.
- Warranty protection: You don’t want to void the warranty on your AC, but that’s what could happen if you aren’t current with maintenance. Regular service means keeping this important consumer protection in place.
So, in short … AC maintenance is great, it saves you money, keeps you cool, removes your worries, and we have an excellent program to take care of it. It’s spring, so get on the schedule for your AC tune-up and inspection.
Robbins Heating & Air Conditioning serves Colorado Springs and the surrounding area. Call us today to sign up for our Residential Energy Savings Agreement and schedule your spring AC tune-up.