If it feels a bit too hot to talk about doing any kind of maintenance for winter, we agree with you … that it’s too hot. But September is also the right time to think about getting that all-important annual heater tune-up. It prepares you in time for the earliest change in the weather and it comes at a point in the year when you definitely won’t need to have the heater actually running.
So let us help you with some forward planning with our maintenance program: the Residential Energy Savings Agreement. Joining is one of the best things you can do for your home comfort, not only for this winter, but for next summer.
The Benefits of the Residential Energy Savings Agreement
When you sign up for the Residential Energy Savings Agreement, you’re actually getting two sets of benefits. The first are the benefits we’ve put into the program itself to reward you for making us your HVAC company of choice. These benefits include:
- A 15% discount on repairs
- Priority customer scheduling: you get to jump to the front of the service queue
- Inflation protection in case Agreement fees increase
- Agreement is transferable to new owner
- 24-hour emergency service
- Never any overtime charges
- We’ll call you to schedule so you won’t forget
The other benefits are the big ones: the benefits from having our technicians provide your heater with a full tune-up and inspection each fall. (Remember, the Agreement also includes service for your AC in spring.)
- Your heater will perform at its highest energy efficiency for most of its service life. Rather than losing around 5% efficiency each year, the heater will only lose 5% efficiency over all but the last one or two years of its service life.
- The heater will run safer. This is especially important for gas furnaces, which can pose a serious hazard due to carbon monoxide leaks if they’re allowed to deteriorate year after year. Our technicians will catch any potential safety issue and the tune-up will make future problems less likely to occur.
- You’ll avoid the majority of repair problems. Most repairs that heaters require during their lives are because of neglected maintenance. With our help, you’ll rarely need to call for repairs, emergency or otherwise.
- You can expect a longer service life from your heating system. Without maintenance, heaters can end up failing years earlier than they should. With maintenance, you can expect to get a great return on your original investment in your heater with many years of quality warmth.
- Maintenance keeps the warranty for your heating system valid. Maintenance neglect can void the equipment warranty.
Sign Up Today and We’ll Get You Started
We make maintenance easy for our customers. When we come to a customer’s home, we provide a thorough inspection and tune-up for the heating system that includes jobs such as cleaning and adjusting the burner assembly, cleaning the ignition assembly, monitoring the flue draft, testing starting capabilities, checking safety controls, cleaning and adjusting blower components, checking for gas leaks, and more.
Robbins Heating & Air Conditioning serves Colorado Springs and the surrounding area. Sign up today for our Residential Energy Savings Agreement.