Think of the last time your heating system broke down. Chances are that it was somewhat unexpected. You had to frantically search for a company that was willing to come at a moment’s notice and repair the problem, or you had to search around for an alternative heater to get you through the night.
Nobody wants the hassle of dealing with a sudden heating system breakdown, but this possibility is difficult to predict. However, it becomes a lot less likely when you schedule professional heating maintenance services once a year. Professional heating maintenance is beneficial in so many ways:
- An inspection helps you to learn about any potential problems, so that you can seek repairs ASAP rather than waiting for the system to break down for good.
- A tune-up of some of the components and settings allows some of the parts to run more smoothly, making you more comfortable.
- Better performance and efficiency after a tune-up and any necessary repairs means lower monthly bills.
- Your heater may actually last for longer than the average lifespan.
- You get the peace of mind of knowing that your heating system operates safely.
When should you schedule maintenance?
Professional heating maintenance tends to be most beneficial in the fall, so that you can save more money and feel more comfortable throughout the winter. However, that doesn’t mean it’s too late to schedule service.
If you skipped over maintenance this fall, we still recommend getting it done so that you can feel confident your heater runs smoothly and safely. There is plenty of winter left here in Colorado Springs, and the idea of a sudden heater breakdown is something no homeowner wants to think about. Schedule your inspection and tune-up today!
Call the Colorado Springs heating and air conditioning experts at Robbins Heating & Air Conditioning and get an inspection and tune-up for your furnace, boiler, or heat pump.