Your life is busy, and you can easily forget to do some of the smaller tasks that help to keep your home safe, secure, and energy efficient. Forgetting to shut off the light switch and the AC from time to time can have a major impact on your energy bills. And leaving a door unlocked or forgetting to close the garage door can keep you worried all day and night. Manage these parts of your home and more by having a professional technician install a home automation system, which can be operated right from your smart phone.
- Air Conditioner and Heater: Your air conditioning and heating systems are some of the biggest energy hogs in your home. Leaving the air or heat on can have a major effect on your energy bills, but with a home automation system, you can check the temperature in your home from your phone or tablet while you’re at work. You can shut off the system completely or adjust the temperature so your home is comfortable when you return.
- Door Locks: Are you worried that you left the doors unlocked before you left for work? Did your kids forget to bring their keys to school? Lock or unlock the doors right from the Nexia Home Intelligence system app.
- Lights: Leaving the lights on by accident can be frustrating. Turn them off from your phone once you reach your destination, or dim the lights from your phone while watching a movie without getting off the couch.
- Sensors and Cameras: Monitor your home security easily with a Nexia Home Intelligence system. Check the security cameras and get alerts when the sensors detect that someone is in or outside of your home.
- Garage Door: Leaving the garage door open can be a major security breach. Correct this issue fast by tapping the icon on your app.
You’ll need to install the Nexia system along with any compatible products you want to get these features. Call the experts at Robbins Heating & Air Conditioning to install your new Nexia Home Intelligence system for home automation in Colorado Springs, CO.